I've been looking for the Kisses album ("The Heart of the Nightlife") since May or June with no success, so in the end I just reached out to iTunes and downloaded the thing. It's been playing on repeat for two weeks now, with pauses just to listen to whatever else is included in here-posted mix, which has dance-around-the-room tracks just as well as the ones that you really notice end for a minute or two, like Flunk's Play.
It was supposed to be a motivational compilation, but didn't really end up that way. Instead, it has proved to be a great soundtrack to all of those activities that don't involve your mind, like unpacking and cleaning up.
1. Let's Dance - David Bowie
2. Girls Talk - Dave Edmunds
3. Casimir Pulaski Day - Sufjan Stevens
4. One Too Many Mornings - The Chemical Brothers
5. Midnight Runner - Cut Copy
6. Balance - Future Islands
7. What Makes You Think You Are the One - Fanfarlo
8. Your Arms Around Me - Jens Lekman
9. People Can Do the Most Amazing of Things - Kisses
10. Play - Flunk
11. God Only Knows - The Beach Boys
12. Green Grass of Tunnel - Mum